Overview Of Zenium Tranquility
Zenium Tranquility is said to be a natural supplement designed to relieve the symptoms of anxiety disorder. According to the brand, it is intended to curb anxiety and sleeplessness brought about by stress and health concerns.
As sleeplessness may affect the quality of life and worsen health and productivity over time, Zenium supposedly helps calm the body’s central nervous system improving mental clarity and aiding in the body’s return to balance.
The product by Zenium Labs is sold on the official website and retail stores at a moderate price, and Zenium Tranquility Reviews so far have been positive. In this review article, we will discuss all of the product’s details that possible buyers should take into consideration. If you are looking to give the product a try, read on to find out more.
How Does Zenium Tranquility Work?
The brand claims that Zenium is a plant-based supplement designed to improve calm and rest by soothing anxiety, worries, and other stressful conditions and uplifting the mood and energy levels.
It is composed of a combination of ingredients like Ashwagandha, Valerian Root, L-Theanine. Others are known for their sleep-improving, rest-inducing, and anxiety-calming effects by working on various brain chemicals.
While these ingredients, claimed to be contained in this formula, their exact quantities remain unknown, and the product does not appear to have undergone clinical trials/testing to prove its strength.
Who Is The Manufacturer Of Zenium Tranquility?
Zenium Tranquility is manufactured by Zenium Labs, a brand based in the United States. On the official website, they do not list any other products aside from the anxiety supplement. Hence, we are inclined to believe that Zenium Tranquility may be their first and possibly only product.
On the website, they state that the product is composed of top-grade natural ingredients. It may help improve stress and stress-related conditions such as anxiety and restlessness.
Despite the claims, they do not state if Zenium has undergone third-party clinical trials or lab testing and share other vital details about the brand or their exact manufacturing process.
What Are The Ingredients In Zenium Tranquility?
Here are the key ingredients contained in this supplement according to the manufacturer:
Other ingredients claimed in this formula include GABA for its effect on anxiety and stress. Rhodiola Rosea may help the body adapt to stress, Lemon Balm, to induce/elevate calmness, Magnesium, anxiety-reducing by acting on several body processes, and Gotu Kola.
The Science Behind Zenium Tranquility
Zenium Tranquility is a natural anxiety and sleep supplement formulated with a combination of ingredients that may aid rest, induce calm and improve sleep. The ingredients, including L-Theanine, Gotu Kola, Magnesium, Ashwagandha, Valerian Root, and 5HTP, are known to help fight off anxiety and improve rest.
Some of these ingredients may work by acting on the nerves and regulating/boosting brain functions and chemicals. Some by helping to inhibit the breakdown of GABA and inducing calm and rest. While most of the ingredients are known to hold anxiety-fighting effects and claimed by the brand to be beta-tested and perfected by years of research, there is no evidence of third-party clinical trials on it.
What Are The Benefits Of Zenium Tranquility?
- The product may improve overall mood.
- It may help induce calm and fight anxiety.
- Taking the supplement may improve sleep and rest quality.
What Are The Drawbacks Of Zenium Tranquility?
- No free trials are provided by the manufacturer.
- The exact quantity of the ingredients is unknown.
- It may not work as quickly as conventional medications for anxiety.
FAQs: Consumer Questions & AnswersIn our research for this report, we found that consumers are frequently asking the following questions online regarding Zenium Tranquility.
- It appears to be. However, it may not be suitable for people on prescription medications, people with sensitivity to any of the ingredients, and pregnant and nursing women unless prescribed by a health professional. As the product may cause sleepiness, users are advised against operating any machinery after use.
- Zenium Tranquility is moderately-priced and sold on various retail stores online.
- The suggested dosage is two capsules daily in the morning or evening, two hours before or after meals.
- The brand does not offer free trials. They however offer a money-back guarantee for customers not satisfied with their results.
- Zenium Tranquility contains some of the same ingredients as other sleep products. It is around the same price range as many sleep/anxiety supplements and its effects may vary from user to user.
- Side effects that may be experienced from the product include nausea, sleepiness, dizziness, and headache.
SeroLastin® Reviews - It is formulated with a combination of some anxiety-reducing ingredients and is reasonably priced. However, there are no third-party clinical trials on it, and it may not work as expected for you.
What Are Consumers Saying About Zenium Tranquility?
Zenium Tranquility Reviews online have been mixed but mostly positive. “Reviewers” on the brand’s website claimed they noted significant improvements in their sleep pattern, quality, and cognition.