At Health Web Magazine we are always looking for great writers who would like to join our network of contributors! You don’t have to be a professional writer or work in the healthcare industry to contribute – you just need a passion for health and fitness and a desire to help our readers live a healthier, happier life.
Our goal is to deliver up-to-the-minute, reliable information on our site and, while we’re open to a variety of health and fitness-related content, we’re particularly interested in articles on the following subjects:
- New exercise techniques & weight loss tips
- Quick, easy & nutritious meals for the whole family
- Mental health including anxiety, stress & depression
- Men’s & women’s health (e.g. prostate health & menopause)
- Latest trends in health & fitness
Why Write For Health Web Magazine?
Are you passionate about health and fitness? Are you looking for a way to educate and inform others about all the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle? Health Web Magazine is constantly in search of talented writers, new and established, who can share informative, educational, and engaging content with our readers!
Take a look around our website and, if you think it would be a good fit for your writing, apply today to become one of our valued contributors.
What We’re Looking For
Health Web Magazine features a variety of health-related subjects, so we need a diverse team of contributors. While we welcome applications from healthcare professionals, you certainly don’t need to work in the industry to apply – you just need to love writing about any of the following:
- Nutrition & Fitness: information on diets and weight management, nutrition for the whole family, meal planning and healthy recipes.
- Mental Wellbeing: practical advice on reducing stress, enhancing cognitive function, and enjoying better mental health.
- Healthy Living: the latest news, trends, and information on how to live an overall healthier life.
- Men’s Health: information on all aspects of male health including the prostate gland, sexual performance and working out.
- Women’s Health: advice and information on women’s sexual health, pregnancy, menopause and more.
- Beauty & Skincare: information on all latest beauty and skincare tips including the natural ways to keep skin healthy and glowing.
Article Submission Guidelines:
Your article must be 100% original and not published on any other site.
We recommend that your articles are between 750-1500 words
Tone & Conversational voice
Please read through one or two articles on Health Web Magazine before you submit your content to get a feel for the tone of our site, and how we like to engage with our users.
Articles should be formatted using appropriate paragraphs, titles and headings to make your content easy and pleasurable to read.
Spelling & grammar
Always check your finished article for typos or grammatical errors before submission.
Author Bio Guidelines:
This should be around 100 to 150 words, briefly describing who you are, your background and a little about your interest in health and fitness.
Social Media links
If you would like readers to follow you on any of your social media platforms, please include all relevant links.
Please supply a recent headshot of yourself to accompany your articles.
All articles submitted for consideration should be well-written, thoughtful and, of course, 100% unique.
Here’s how you can get started:
1) Read our contributor guidelines properly and learn the Dos and Don’ts of being a contributor. This is an important step and you should not move forward in the process until it is completed.
2) If after reading the guidelines you are still interested in being a contributor, fill out our application form where you will be asked for the following:
- Your name and contact details
- Content specialty
- Article title
- Writing samples to help us assess your ability to provide high-quality, valuable content
We can’t wait to share your great content with our readers – apply now!