Are you passionate about health and fitness? Are you looking for a way to educate and inform others about all the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle? Health Web Magazine is constantly in search of talented writers, new and established, who can share informative, educational, and engaging content with our readers!
Take a look around our website and, if you think it would be a good fit for your writing, apply today to become one of our valued contributors.
What We’re Looking For
Health Web Magazine features a variety of health-related subjects, so we need a diverse team of contributors. While we welcome applications from healthcare professionals, you certainly don’t need to work in the industry to apply – you just need to love writing about any of the following:
- Nutrition & Fitness: information on diets and weight management, nutrition for the whole family, meal planning and healthy recipes.
- Mental Wellbeing: practical advice on reducing stress, enhancing cognitive function, and enjoying better mental health.
- Healthy Living: the latest news, trends, and information on how to live an overall healthier life.
- Men’s Health: information on all aspects of male health including the prostate gland, sexual performance and working out.
- Women’s Health: advice and information on women’s sexual health, pregnancy, menopause and more.
- Beauty & Skincare: information on all latest beauty and skincare tips including the natural ways to keep skin healthy and glowing.
Article Submission Guidelines:
Your article must be 100% original and not published on any other site.
We recommend that your articles are between 750-1500 words
Tone & Conversational voice
Please read through one or two articles on Health Web Magazine before you submit your content to get a feel for the tone of our site, and how we like to engage with our users.
Articles should be formatted using appropriate paragraphs, titles and headings to make your content easy and pleasurable to read.
Spelling & grammar
Always check your finished article for typos or grammatical errors before submission.
Author Bio Guidelines:
This should be around 100 to 150 words, briefly describing who you are, your background and a little about your interest in health and fitness.
Social Media links
If you would like readers to follow you on any of your social media platforms, please include all relevant links.
Please supply a recent headshot of yourself to accompany your articles.