How Does HairMax Work?
HairMax consists of a wide range of products for hair health. Products in the Hairmax collection include laser devices designed to deliver laser energy at around certain wavelengths using multiple diodes, supplements to boost hair growth and health from within, and other products like the shampoo and conditioner designed to improve overall health growth, appearance, texture, and health topically.
HairMax laser Devices include:
- Laser 272 PowerFlex Cap – The PowerFlex Cap is designed to be worn directly on the head. The device may supposedly deliver the beneficial laser light directly to the hair follicles, stimulating hair growth and improving hair appearance and length. According to the brand, it is the most efficient of all laser caps, and unlike many, it uses 272 medical-grade lasers.
- LaserBand 82 – This device contains 82 medical-grade lasers and hair-parting teeth, with the letter supposedly helping to ensure that all of the hair follicles are well-targeted by the laser. The treatment is said to be quick and a favorite among many users.
- LaserBand 41ComfortFlex – Like the LaserBand 82, the device is designed with hair-parting teeth but this time consisting of only 41 medical-grade lasers. The treatments are however not as quick as the LaserBand 82, which is said to deliver its treatment in 90 seconds. The LaserBand 41 treatments take up to 3 minutes to complete but are lightweight and more flexible than most of the other products.
- Ultima 12 LaserComb and Ultima 9 Classic – According to the brand, these two are designed to target and deliver the laser treatment to specific areas of the scalp. The devices are said to work the same way and are both lightweight with rechargeable batteries. However, while the Ultima version contains 12 lasers, the Classic is designed with 9.
Density Hair Care – HairMax for Density Bio-Active Hair Therapy consists of a collection of products designed to help fight thinning hair and improve hair appearance and texture. According to the brand, the products utilize liposome technology to deliver ingredients directly to the scalp. The products may also be used as a part of a broader hair loss treatment plan in combination with the laser devices.
Products here include the STIMUL8 Shampoo, RSN8 Pro Scalp Infusion, EXHILAR8 Conditioner, and ACCELER8 Hair Booster.
Supplements – The supplements are said to consist of ingredients that supposedly improve hair growth, texture, appearance, and overall health. They include niacin, biotin, MSM, and DHT blockers.
Other products by the brand include the Quick Dry towel, claimed to help dry the hair more quickly while also being gentle on it. Hair Fibers are made with keratin protein and designed to bind to already thinning hair and help it appear bulkier and healthier, and then the Hair Fiber Applicator to help apply the hair evenly across the scalp.
Who Is The Manufacturer Of HairMax?
The products are manufactured by HairMax. According to the website, the brand based in the United States is built around helping people grow their hair and reversing hair loss in both males and females. It may include male pattern baldness and known as androgenic alopecia, and hair thinning from different causes.
Their laser devices are supposedly one of the best and most affordable available, backed by scientific/clinical studies and made in regulated facilities for quality and authenticity.
Finally, HairMax Reviews on the official website and retail stores where the products are sold have been mixed. Although, there have been no complaints of the products causing severe adverse reactions from use.
What Are The Components Of HairMax?
The laser devices by HairMax consists of Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLTP)  as the primary and only components. In studies, the technology has been studied and proven to hold several beneficial qualities, including helping to stimulate hair growth and improving overall hair health.
Other ingredients in the supplements include niacin (for better blood circulation to hair bulb), MSM for healthy collagen and keratin levels, and Fo-Ti root believed to hold hair growth-improving qualities amongst others.
The supplements are also claimed to be free of potentially harmful ingredients like shellfish, colorants, gluten, sugar, preservatives, and flavors.
What Are The Benefits Of HairMax?
- The laser devices may stimulate and improve hair growth.
- Lasers are well-researched and clinically proven for their claimed benefits.
- It is manufactured by a known brand.
- HairMax might improve hair density and strength.
What Are The Drawbacks Of HairMax?
- It may not work as claimed for all users.
- The products might be quite expensive for many.
- There are no free trials offered on the products.
- HairMax may not reverse all forms of hair loss/thinning.
FAQs: Consumer Questions & AnswersIn our research for this report, we found that consumers are frequently asking the following questions online in regard to
HairMax laser devices require between 90 seconds to 30 minutes of treatment time depending on the device. Products with the least lasers take longer, while those with more lasers are generally faster at delivering treatments. The supplements and topicals are to be used as directed on labeling or as instructed by a professional.
The brand recommends using treatment three times weekly for the best results. The supplements and other products should be checked for exact usage instructions.
According to the brand, the devices have been cleared for treating hereditary hair loss in females and males with light to medium/dark skin tones as it was easier to count the hair. They, however, claim that individuals with darker skin tones who used the devices were pleased with the results. HairMax Reviews have also contained feedback from people of darker skin tones.
The products are sold on the official website and through authorized retailers online.
Yes, they are claimed to be safe used alongside other hair loss treatments.
There have been no complaints of severe adverse reactions from HairMax devices/supplements. The devices are however not recommended for use on young children, on unhealed/broken scalp, or the supplements by those with an allergy to any of the ingredients.
What Are Consumers Saying About HairMax?
HairMax Reviews have been mixed. While some reviewers on the brand’s official website and third-party retail stores credited the improvement in their hair growth and health to the products, some complained that it did nothing for them. There were also a few complaints about the products’ high cost.