Overview of RegenRx
Hair loss can be a real mood changer, especially if you are suddenly experiencing hair loss or the inability to grow new hair. Globally, several products and supplements are used for hair loss treatment and to develop new hair, but most of them might fail your expectations.
RegenRX is a hair loss prevention solution, among other hair care products made of nonsteroidal compounds. It makes hair stronger and healthier. The brand manufactures under the name RegenRX that uses an in-development nonsteroidal compound.
The company assures hair growth in 3-6 months of its usage. Also, the solution is available on its official site and other e-commerce websites at a reasonable price.
Here, RegenRX Reviews will be considered, so future buyers make smart decisions.
How Does RegenRx Work?
The product is a topical solution and contains the chemical compound RU-58841. It is a nonsteroidal antiandrogen (NSAA) class compound, and it was developed more than 4 decades earlier to treat hair loss.
The manufacturer of RegenRx claims that the product can help regrow thicker and healthier hair. It works via the K&B quick absorb technology. The active ingredient blocks the action of androgens like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone.
Who Is The Manufacturer Of RegenRx?
The only thing we know about the manufacturer is that they market their product under the ‘RegenRx’ brand name. The product’s website contains several links and data about the main ingredient. However, there is no ‘About Us’ section on the website, neither is there a manufacturer’s name. The company location is in Tucson, Arizona.
What Are The Ingredients Of RegenRx?
The formula contains one primary ingredient.
RU-58841  was developed to treat androgen-dependent conditions like acne, male pattern hair loss, or excessive growth. It blocks testosterone and dihydrotestosterone activity. The compound was crafted in the 1980s by a French pharmaceutical company, Roussel Uclaf.
Clinical studies conducted on the compound’s activity and effectiveness produced various conclusions. In a 1997 clinical study, scalp grafts from 20 balding men were grafted on nude mice, and the hair production was monitored for six months.
The mice received topical application of testosterone propionate, 300 micrograms in 10 microL for five days a week, while ethanol was used as a control on another group of mice.
After the study, 28 hair follicles were produced on the 10 control mice, but only 2 of them initiated a second hair cycle. In the group treated by RU-58841, 29 hair follicles appeared on 10 mice, and 8 showed a second cycle. This study stated that the RU-58841 group had a better hair growth rate on balding samples.
Another study conducted on RU-58841 showed positive effects. The compound is considered a candidate to treat hirsutism, acne, and other androgen-dependent disorders.
What Are The Benefits Of RegenRx?
- RegenRx may help prevent hair loss by blocking the excessive action of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone. These hormones can lead to various androgen-dependent disorders like acne or hirsutism.
- The product comes in an unscented topical solution, making it easy to apply.
- The active ingredient instructs the hair follicles to shift to the growth phase and increase the linear hair growth rate.
- Some clinical studies claim the RU-58841 stimulates hair growth in bald scalp samples on mice.
What Are The Drawbacks Of RegenRx?
- There is no information about the manufacturer of this hair treatment.
- The manufacturer claims that the product is developed in the US. However, there are no labels on the product package about FDA approval or cGMP guidelines.
- RegenRx lacks testimonials from genuine users on retailer’s website as well.
- Some of the side effects of antiandrogen therapy may be a low sex drive, depression, erectile dysfunction, and, in severe cases, liver injury.
- The active ingredient, RU-58841, was discovered in the 1980s, but it is still deemed an experimental drug.
- The clinical trials are conducted on mice. There is little evidence about its effectiveness in humans.
FAQs: Consumer Questions & AnswersIn our research for this report, we found that consumers are frequently asking the following questions online in regard to RegenRx.
RegenRx comes in a bottle of 60 mL 2 fluid ounces. There are two solution grades available, 5% and 8% concentration. As per the manufacturer’s instructions, apply the topical solution once a day. The package includes a squeeze dropper or a spray head for easy topical application.
The manufacturer suggests that you use the product once every day for at least 3 months for potential effects. They also recommend continuing the therapy for 6 months for the best possible results.
The product is indicated for growing hair. There is little information about it being suitable for different hair types.
You can purchase RegenRx from the product’s official website and third-party seller sites like eBay, and Etsy. They offer bulk purchase discounts when buying from the manufacturer’s website.
The product has no scent.
The product contains an ingredient that has not been approved by the FDA. Also, the company has not provided any details about it being tested on animals.
What Are Consumers Saying About RegenRx?
There are a few consumer testimonials on the manufacturer’s website. However, there are no RegenRx Reviews from verified consumers on Amazon. Only a couple of reviews exist, giving mixed feedback for the product. One review claims that the product has been ineffective even after 1 month of application. The other reviewer claims that RegenRx produced tangible results after 3 months of use.