is a dietary supplement made with fish oil and natural botanicals. Its main ingredients are commonly used to relieve pain and inflammation in the body. Taken alongside a healthy diet and exercise, it may reduce pain in the back, joints, head, neck, and knee, along with general muscle aches.
It may lead to pain-free movements and an increased range of motion for people with joint-related problems. Are the reviews raving about the product? Keep scrolling.
How Does Work?
’s system shows that via active ingredients like icariin, resveratrol, curcumin, and omega 3, the supplement will work to relieve inflammation in the body over time. You must consume 3 packets per day, and you may reduce the dosage as you feel relief. Again, the product functions as a dietary supplement.
Who Is The Manufacturer Of ?
Promedev, LLC is the manufacturer of and is based out of Kirkland, WA. According to the makers, their product is the outcome of 15 years of clinical testing and research.
What Are The Ingredients In ?
The product includes the following extracts:
- Icariin – It is known for supporting healthy circulation that may aid in relieving muscle and joint pain. Icariin may help prevent bone and cartilage degradation.
- Turmeric – Extracted from the turmeric root, its primary active ingredient is curcumin, a yellow substance. Curcumin may enhance the absorption of nutrients, as well as the balance of various enzyme systems in the body.
- Resveratrol – Resveratrol is a chemical that may suppress free radicals and promote healthy circulation.
- Omega 3 – A fatty acid from fish oil, Omega 3 could promote healthy circulation and heart health. The American Heart Association (AHA), for two decades and counting, recommends the use of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- The supplement claims to relieve pain from inflammation.
- It may relieve discomfort from sore muscles and joints.
- Its use may promote an overall sense of wellness by addressing underlying problem areas over time.
- The product may help increase the range of motion.
- Opting for the lower-priced packages will lead to automatic shipments until canceled.
- Unlike taking an instant relief medication like ibuprofen, is meant to work over a period.
- There are no free trials for this supplement.
- A single bottle costs a lot more than most joint care products.
- It does not contain proven ingredients such as glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Fights Joint Pain & Inflammation
- Enhances Joint Mobility
- Prevents Recurring Damage
- Supports Healthy Joints
- Full Customer Satisfaction
- FlexoPlex, by Pharmaxa Labs, is a better option for anyone who not only wants a more affordable supplement but is looking for a product that works on multiple aspects of joint health.
- The clinically proven supplement contains a powerful blend of pure, high-quality ingredients that are designed to start working quickly, with absolutely no side effects.
The Science Behind
brings 15 years of clinical science to its unique formula which is drug-free and uses natural botanicals and fish oil. There is research to support that the ingredients may relieve inflammation in the body. Their website describes the benefits of each active ingredient, but outside research may be helpful in addition.
What Are The Benefits Of ?
What Are The Drawbacks Of ?
FAQs: Consumer Questions & Answers
In our research for this report, we found that consumers are frequently asking the following questions online in regard to .
Is safe? Warnings & Complaints
The manufacturer asserts the product is made of only natural botanicals. It may be safe to consume for most consumers.
How much does cost & where can I buy it?
You can purchase directly on their website. There are two subscription options that are less expensive than ordering a single 60-count supply (about 1 month supply). The 3-week quick start costs $19.95 plus shipping and handling. The 60-count bottle is priced at $79.95 plus shipping and handling.
Does provide a free trial or refund policy?
The official website, states you can return your shipment within several days of its original arrival date as long as the product is unopened and undamaged. You can initiate a return by calling or via their website.
Does Have a Return Policy & Money-Back Guarantee?
There is a generous 90-day return policy, though the product must remain unused and in its original, unopened packaging.
How should you take ?
This is a safe, well-tolerated product but some individuals may experience stomach issues due to the OMEGA-3 fatty acids in the formula.
Where can I compare reviews of products similar to ?
Products that work similarly to this supplement include NutraJoint and Primal Harvest Turmeric Complex.
What are the side effects of ?
is generally safe and has commonly used botanical supplements in it, however, some users may experience mild side effects from the fish oil. Common side effects include heartburn, stomach upset, bad breath, or less commonly, a rash.
Where can I learn more about ?
You can learn more about through their website.
What Are Consumers Saying About ?
Overall, consumers with health conditions view it as a good option. reviews claimed that they experienced relief from their pain issues over time using this product. For some, the results took longer than others. Many of the reviews were from people who struggled with arthritis and other chronic pain conditions and did not want to rely on drug-based methods like ibuprofen which may cause kidney and liver damage.
Relief Factor may be used by anyone looking to address pain or promote joint health. Those who have chronic ailments such as heart disease or high blood pressure should always consult a physician before starting any supplement program.
Relief Factor may promote healthy circulation and may reduce inflammation in the body. However, effects may vary from person to person. Although there are Relief Factor reviews by previous buyers, consulting with one’s healthcare provider before starting any supplement routine is always recommended, as well as a healthy diet and exercise routine.
**The above is a subjective review. Our opinion of the product’s efficacy was based on independent research and information.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Please be advised that all advertising banners displayed on this page contain sales links and whenever a purchase is made via one of these links, we will receive compensation. This information is disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials”. We would like to make it clear that any and all links featured in this section are sales links; whenever a purchase is made via one of these links, we will receive compensation.