Overview Of Erectin
Many men suffer from erectile dysfunction and reduced libido, especially as they get older. This can obviously have a negative effect on many aspects of their life, including close relationships.
Erectin is a supplement that may help males get bigger erections, increase the orgasm intensity, and enable them to last longer with more sexual satisfaction and control. Let’s find out what Erectin reviews reveal about this product.
How Does Erectin Work?
Erectin is a formula that claims to increase nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide is responsible for rock-hard erections as it improves blood flow to the penis. According to a clinical study, Erectin increased sex drive by almost 50% through its polyherbal blend of ingredients.
Who is the Manufacturer Of Erectin?
Erectin is manufactured by Leading Edge Health Inc, McKenzie Avenue, Victoria. They are a company that focuses on creating good quality wellness products for men.
What Are the Ingredients In Erectin?
The official website says the Erectin formula is a unique blend of traditionally trusted herbs, roots, leaves, berries, and barks. Each ingredient contains antioxidants, flavonoids, alkaloids, and phytochemicals that help improve stamina, libido, and sexual function.
The main active ingredients of the Erectin formula include:
- Saw Palmetto – Berry – Saw Palmetto is a popular nutrient that may improve prostate health. It is crucial for sexual performance.
Chinese Hawthorn – Berry – This strong blood-pumping nutrient may stimulate blood flow to help you attain harder erections for longer periods.
- Muira Puama Bark Extract – Woody Parts – This is a powerful natural aphrodisiac named the “erection root.” Extensive studies have found it may help men improve erections, sexual activity, and libido.
- Tribulus Terrestris Seed Extract – Seed – Tribulus Terrestris is a fruit-producing plant from the Mediterranean. It may improve libido by stimulating testosterone production.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract – Leaf – A popular cognitive enhancing nutrient that is also good for supporting sexual activity. Ginkgo may help increase the blood flow in the body and improve the quality and strength of erections.
- Damiana 4:1 Extract – Leaf – This yellow flowering plant has been used for centuries for its powerful aphrodisiac effects. It might promote the supply of oxygen and blood flow to the penis to improve hardness.
- Trichilia Catigua or Catuaba 4:1 Extract – Bark – Catuaba is from South America and has special alkaloids that help reduce fatigue, improve sleep, and increase energy. Additionally, it’s believed to enhance sexual function.
- Korean Red Ginseng Extract – Root – Korean Red Ginseng is popular worldwide for its sexual boosting ability, enhancing sexual stamina and vigor.
- BioPerine Black Pepper Extract – Fruit – BioPerine is a special patented variety of black pepper extract. It assists you to increase the nutritional uptake and helps you to absorb the Erectin formula better. BioPerine acts like a supercharger for maximum benefits from the Erectin formula.
- Cuscuta Chinensis 4:1 Extract – Seed – Cuscuta has been used for centuries to improve the sexual performance of men. It also offers several cardiovascular benefits, as it’s good for the heart and arteries.
- Epimedium 4:1 Extract – Stem and Leaf – Epimedium boosts nitric oxide levels in the body. This plant contains powerful chemical compounds that may help increase libido, erections, and sexual function.
The Science Behind Erectin
Erectin has a clinically proven formula that may enable the conversion of L-Arginine to nitric oxide. Increased nitric oxide levels enhance more blood flow to the penis. This may translate to harder erections and more sex drive whenever one is ready for sex.
Erectin’s multiple blends of natural ingredients improve libido and support an increased penis size and hardness. Replenishment of nitric oxide levels is important, especially after age 40 when the levels may decrease in the body, reducing sex drive and the ability to achieve an erection.
Erectin also uses three absorption technologies including:
- Bioperine: Helps in nutrient absorption in the body.
- Liquid gel caps: A quick-releasing system for maximum absorption.
- Enteric coating: Protects the formula from destruction by stomach acids.
What Are the Benefits Of Erectin?
- It might help you attain harder erections.
- It promises to boost sex drive and libido.
- The formula may help achieve maximum sexual satisfaction with intense orgasms.
- The formula contains several clinically proven ingredients.
- It has been designed for optimal absorption.
- There have been no side effects reported.
What Are the Drawbacks Of Erectin?
- It takes time to realize any claimed benefits.
- Those on medication must consult a doctor before using it.
- It is a little more expensive than comparable products.
- There are no free trial bottles for Erectin.
FAQS: Consumer Questions & Answers
In our research for this report, we found that consumers are frequently asking the following questions online in regard to Erectin.
Is Erectin Safe? Warnings & Complaints
Since it doesn’t contain chemicals, Erectin is safe and environmentally friendly. No complaints have been received so far from the users.
However, some Erectin reviews note it’s not FDA regulated, although this is normal for these types of supplements, and it is wise to consult a doctor before taking this or any other health product.
How Much Does Erectin Cost?
Erectin is slightly more expensive than some other male enhancement supplements. However, the higher price may be justified given the amount of clinically tested active ingredients in the formula which appear to produce powerful benefits for the user.
How Should You Take Erectin?
Start with one to two capsules per day, preferably with meals. You may increase to four capsules but reduce the dosage if the effects of Erectin are too intense.
Does Erectin Provide A Free Trial Or Refund Policy?
It offers a satisfaction guarantee and refund policy if you are not satisfied at any time. Just return the bottles for a full refund if you don’t attain a powerful libido, intense orgasms, and pulsating erections within several days.
How Does Erectin Compare To Other Male Enhancement Supplements?
Many male enhancement products are claiming greater efficacy. However, the advantage with Erectin is its efficacy and safety have undergone clinical trials and scientific studies and the results are reportedly published in a peer-reviewed scholarly journal.
What Are The Side Effects Of Erectin?
There are no known side effects of Erectin as it contains natural ingredients. Nevertheless, some users reported initial adjustment issues like mild headaches, nausea, and slight dizziness.
It’s advisable to consult your doctor always before taking new supplements, particularly if you have a medical condition or are on a prescription medication.
Is Erectin Worth It?
Many Erectin reviews say that, if taken as directed, Erectin may help improve various aspects of a man’s sexual life.
What are consumers saying about Erectin?
There are many Erectin reviews that say it helps improve libido, hardness, stamina, and longevity if used consistently. Of course, it may not produce maximum results for all users, as every individual is different, and there are some consumers who state that they didn’t get the benefits they were expecting.
While the Erectin reviews came from its official site, they are generally very positive, with many consumers reporting good results from using the product. However, we would always advise anyone to consult with a doctor for any other possible causes of erectile dysfunction before using this, or any other type of male enhancement product. It may help to also consider losing weight, increasing exercise, and avoiding stress to improve your overall health and, in turn, performance in the bedroom.
**The above is a subjective review. Our opinion of the product’s efficacy was based on independent research and information.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Please be advised that all advertising banners displayed on this page contain sales links and whenever a purchase is made via one of these links, we will receive compensation. This information is disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials”. We would like to make it clear that any and all links featured in this section are sales links; whenever a purchase is made via one of these links, we will receive compensation.