Overview Of Aloe Cadabra
This product is a personal moisturizer and lubricant designed to mimic the natural vaginal mucosa women create when they are younger. Where other similar products have an oily residue, make a mess, and can be harmful, this natural product does not have such drawbacks. Aloe Cadabra Reviews attest that the product absorbs fully, leaving no cleanup, is safe with latex, and is edible and pH balanced.
How Does Aloe Cadabra Work?
Other lubricants work by coating the skin and vaginal walls as a barrier of sorts. Aloe Cadabra reviews describe the product as a more natural feeling than the oily or watery sensations of its competitors. The moisturizing lubricant absorbs into the skin and vaginal tissue and restores balance for sexual health that can be sustained.
Who Is The Manufacturer Of Aloe Cadabra?
Multiple reputable sites confirm that Live Well Brands LLC of Ventura, California, is the manufacturer. However, only the manufacturer site seems to have the origin story of the product arising from the owners of the company, a married couple who owns an organic farm, were seeking their organic yet effective solution. Their company was established to cater to the needs of women.
What Are The Ingredients In Aloe Cadabra?
Here are some of the active ingredients in DIM Diindolylmethane:
What Are The Benefits Of Aloe Cadabra?
- Aloe Cadabra reviews suggest that it absorbs into the skin in intimate areas to balance the pH level and restore natural moisture.
- It can also be used as a sexual lubricant that is edible, toy safe, suitable for most condoms, and mess-free.
- The product is 95% organic aloe with certified organic ingredients and a premium plant-based moisturizer.
What Are The Drawbacks Of Aloe Cadabra?
- This product should not be used with Polyurethane condoms.
- Based on the usage directions, one bottle will go quickly.
FAQs: Consumer Questions & AnswersIn our research for this report, we found that consumers are frequently asking the following questions online in regard to Aloe Cadabra.
Overall, this product seems safe. There have been no complaints filed against the product. Aloe Cadabra contains only natural, organic ingredients with low risk of reaction or interaction with other items or medications.
This product is available in stores and online. A single container can be found for as little as $10 or as much as $18.95. However, it does seem that some sites and locations offer bulk quantity deals.
- As a lubricant - apply 25-33% of the bottle to the vagina during sexual activity.
- As a moisturizer - apply to the selected area(s) once in the morning and again in the evening or more frequently if needed.
- Can also be used as a moisturizer for generally dry skin and as a facial moisturizer.
- If internal dryness is severe, the product may be used with an approved applicator.
The product does not have a free trial, but it does offer free shipping on orders of three or more. The company also has a money-back policy that is good for up to thirty days.
The product does not seem to have any side effects other than the intended results. There are one or two instances online where users experienced a minor reaction.
Based on current research and Aloe Cadabra Reviews, this product seems not only effective for its intended purpose but also other benefits. Users speak highly of its ability to lubricate during intimacy and restore normal pH level and moisture. Besides, the product has received positive comments on its ability to nourish the skin overall, not just intimately, but also as being suitable for all skin types.
What Are Consumers Saying About Aloe Cadabra?
Aloe Cadabra Reviews are encouraging. Many describe the product’s lasting effects and improvements with long term use. Couples express pleasure with it as a lubricant, massage aid, moisturizer, and more. One thing that was common to most of the reports from the users, they observed that restored sexual health seems to also positively impact mental health, emotional health, and intimate relationships. On Amazon, it’s been rated 4.8 out of 5.