- Colorectal cancer is a cancer of the rectum or colon, found at the lower end of the digestive tract.
- Colonic polyps are when extra tissue grows in the colon that can become cancerous.
- Ulcerative colitis is when the rectum or colon gets ulcers on them.
- Diverticulitis is inflammation or infection of pouches in the colon.
- Irritable bowel syndrome is a common but uncomfortable condition causing abdominal cramping and other symptoms.
From the above, you can see what happens inside the system when the colon is not well. We all know when our toilet system is not working properly at home; how unhealthy and unsightly the outcome is – how imperative it is to fix it! And it’s the same with the colon.
Do colon health supplements make the digestive system smooth?
- Treatment for colonic diseases varies greatly and treatment may involve diet, medicines, and in some cases, surgery.
- There are numerous studies  that demonstrate that if you do not have good gut health, your immune system, mental health, mood, endocrine system, auto-immune diseases, skin problems, and cancer are very likely to occur.
- Don’t confuse a colon cleanse with using chemical laxatives or anti-diarrheal type medications!
- Even though better waste elimination is a top goal of a colon cleanse, top cleanses will contain supplements that have natural herbs in them; that help to heal the lining of the colon and remove toxins organically from the body. However, “The presumed health benefits of these treatments are not proven.” That’s what a medical oncologist at the Cedars-Sinai Tower Hematology Oncology Medical Group; Dr. David Hoffman says .
How to Choose Best Supplement For Colon Health?
- The correct supplements will have active ingredients in them, consisting of a combination of natural laxatives, fiber, vitamins, probiotics, minerals, and essential vitamins as well as detoxifiers. All these will work together to remove unhealthy toxins and residues from your colon.
- Naturally, when you choose a colon cleanse, you need to read the product list so you can determine whether you might be sensitive or allergic to the ingredients.
- You need to realize too that a lot of dietary supplements are not regulated by the FDA. That’s why it’s best to consult with a medical professional so that if you are taking any prescription medications; interactions with other medications are prevented.
What are the top rated colon health supplements for colon health?
Below are the top rated colon health supplements on the market today.