Overview Of Exuviance Age Reverse
If you are unhappy about how age your skin looks, the Exuviance Age Reverse line of skincare products promises to make it easy for you. The skincare brand’s skincare philosophy may be summed up as rejuvenate, which means prevent + rejuvenate.
The Age Reverse line consists of Age Reverse Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish, Age Reverse BioActive Wash, Reverse Day Repair SPF 30, Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour, Exuviance Age Reverse Night Lift, Age Reverse HydraFirm, and Age Reverse Super Retinol Concentrate.
According to the brand, the products in the Age Reverse line work together to turn back the aging signs. Is the Age Reverse regimen for you? Find out the ingredients that make a difference to how your skin looks. We will also discuss Exuviance Age Reverse Reviews to inform you how the products perform.
How Does Exuviance Age Reverse Work?
Exuviance Age Reverse is a complete skincare regimen for consumers concerned about the appearance of aging signs on the skin. The regimen starts with the TripleMicrodermabrasion Face Polish Treatment.
With the help of pure professional grade crystals, 10% glycolic acid, and papaya enzyme, pore-congesting impurities and dead skin cells are removed to reveal smooth, refined, polished skin texture. The face polish also boosts skin cells renewal.
Products Featured by Exuviance Age Reverse
- Age Reverse BioActive Wash – is the product you use every day AM and PM to eliminate makeup and dirt accumulated on the skin’s surface and gently exfoliate all impurities to reveal fresh, unclogged skin. The wash is formulated with PHAs gluconolactone and maltobionic acid. Both gluconolactone and maltobionic acid work as chemical exfoliators and humectants.
- AGE REVERSE Day Repair SPF 30 uses a blend of retinol and NeoGlucosamine, peptides, and antioxidants to increase the skin’s elasticity and firmness. Regular use of the product improves skin tone, increases skin’s brightness, lowers fine line appearance, and smoothes skin surface.
- Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour contains a mixture of maltobionic acid and PHA, peptides, caffeine, and botanical extracts that improve the appearance of the delicate under eye areas.
- Exuviance Age Reverse Night Lift contains a proprietary complex of grape seed extract, peptides, glycolic acid, gluconolactone, maltobionic acid, and vitamin E. The blend of peptides, PHAs, and AHA, has a triple lifting effect on the skin. The presence of antioxidants helps the skin with firming and smoothing benefits.
- Age Reverse HydraFirm is a moisturizer and offers visible anti-aging benefits with hyaluronic acid, NMF Amino Acids, and antioxidants. The product intensely hydrates the skin and improves the appearance of dry and wrinkled skin, uneven skin tone, and creates a healthier-looking complexion.
- Age Reverse Super Retinol Concentrate is formulated with 0.2% retinol and neoglucosamine. Neoglucosamine has remarkable anti-aging benefits, including exfoliating and skin smoothing and plumping effects.
Who Is The Manufacturer Of Exuviance Age Reverse?
Exuviance Age Reverse skincare line is a product from Exuviance, a skincare brand started by the renowned dermatologist Dr. Eugene Van Scott and Dr. Ruey Yu, a noted dermatopharmacology. The duo discovered the skin benefits of alpha-hydroxy acids in 1974.
They developed the skincare brand Exuviance, which later became a part of their venture, NeoStrata Company Inc. At present, Johnson & Johnson owns Neostrata and its brands Exuviance and Exuviance Age Reverse. The brand offers a wide range of skincare products, and Exuviance Age Reverse Reviews are indicative of the range’s satisfactory performance.
What Are The Ingredients In Exuviance Age Reverse?
Some of the key ingredients in the products include:
The PHA, as this 12-week clinical study indicates, showed remarkable anti-aging skin benefits. Gluconolactone is considered a safe ingredient for most skin types, works as a chemical exfoliator, a humectant, and can neutralize free radicals.
It also acts as a humectant and attracts and holds water. Topicals with maltobionic acid may help reduce flaking and scaling of the skin.
Topicals with glycolic acid and GA peels help improve skin texture, brighten the skin, improve acne scars, and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 helps lower skin inflammation and damages, and palmitoyl tripeptide-1 acts as a signal peptide that boosts elastin and collagen production.
The Science Behind Exuviance Age Reverse
Exuviance Age Reverse skincare products are formulated with AHA, PHAs, peptides, and botanical extracts. The brand makes generous use of chemical exfoliators for anti-aging benefits. Gluconolactone and maltobionic acid are used for reducing the appearance of aging signs.
The ingredients also work as humectants and keep the skin hydrated. Skin hydration is crucial for a glowing, healthy, plump skin appearance. Some Exuviance Age Reverse products contain grape seed extract rich in flavonoids and have antioxidant properties. Grape seed extract also prevents oxidative damage.
What Are The Benefits Of Exuviance Age Reverse?
- The products may offer significant anti-aging benefits.
- The collection may improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles and spots.
- This range of topicals may help brighten the skin’s tone.
- It may improve the skin’s structure and texture.
- The line may minimize the appearance of pores.
What Are The Drawbacks Of Exuviance Age Reverse?
- Exuviance Age Reverse isquite expensive.
- This line of skincare items may not offer instant results.
- The products containing glycolic acid and retinol may not suit all skin types.
- Some consumers may have a reaction to a certain ingredient.
FAQs: Consumer Questions & AnswersIn our research for this report, we found that consumers are frequently asking the following questions online in regard to Exuviance Age Reverse.
Exuviance Age Reverse products are formulated with scientifically advanced ingredients considered safe. Please do a patch test or ask a derm for advice if in doubt.
Exuviance Age Reverse is quite an expensive product.
Depending on the products you want to use, please follow the brand's guidelines as recommended. The official website has specific information on each product.
The brand offers three free samples when you buy products worth $75. Products bought on the official website come with a money-back guarantee. Read the details on the official website.
Exuviance Age Reverse skincare range is somewhat expensive. However, the products are formulated with proven ingredients, and the brand has clinical studies to back up its claims.
The makers inform that certain product may cause a tingling effect. So, if you experience rashes, please discontinue.
The skincare range is expensive. If the price tags don't bother you much or if you opt to buy through Klarna, you may find the interest-free payment options bearable. However, you may explore affordable anti-aging products from other renowned brands.
What Are Consumers Saying About Exuviance Age Reverse?
Exuviance Age Reverse Reviews by users are positive. Users are happy with the products. However, some users mentioned that the product didn’t work for them and left low ratings.