Overview Of Lavelier Skin Care
According to the brand, the skincare line was inspired by marine life. Hence, the key ingredient Coralline Officinalis/seaweed. The ingredient appears in all of the brand’s formulations for its supposed energizing and rejuvenating effects. Other ingredients in the formulations, such as the botanical extracts, help restore beauty, health, and confidence.
In this article, we’ll review Lavelier Skin Care, the claims, ingredients, possible side effects, cost, and warnings and complaints.
Lavelier Skin Care reviews and other details will also be looked into for firsthand experience from current and past users. Had any experience with the products in the line? Let us know how it worked for you in the comment section below.
How Does Lavelier Skin Care Work?
To understand how Lavelier Skin Care formulations are supposed to work, we have to look at the collections in the line and their key ingredients.
- Coral Luminous Collection – Products in this collection are claimed to help brighten and balance the skin tone. These include the Coral Luminous Masque, Divine Day Defense SPF 30, and Skin Clair Repair. All of the products contain botanicals and antioxidants said to hold skin brightening effects required for reducing discoloration and keeping the skin protected from potentially harmful UV rays.
- Coralline – Products in this collection include Coralline Boosting Masque, Coralline Firming Complex Serum, Rapid Eye Collagen Contour, and Coralline Collagen Firming Neck Cream. The ingredients in them are vitamin E, Sodium hyaluronate, and soluble collagen. The formulations here are intended to improve the skin’s firmness and elasticity levels for a younger and more vibrant look.
- Marine Essentials Collection – Products in this collection include Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe, Biology Mousse Cleanser, Eye Firming Concentrate, Fine Line Eye Serum, Intensive Facial Peel, and Marine Deep Moisturizer. These are products for everyday use and to maintain the skin’s glow and radiance.
- HydroTherm – Products here are designed to tone and contour the skin. The ingredients contained are hyaluronic acid and retinyl palmitate. The products are HydroTherm Intense Masque, HydroTherm Sauna Serum, and HydroTherm Completion Crème.
Other collections in the line include the Mineral Allure Collection, which is said to help replenish dull-looking and dry skin. The Seagrass Collection is intended to target the appearance of wrinkles by increasing and maintaining the skin’s moisture levels for a smooth and more luminous appearance, and the Seascape consists of formulations designed to restore and replenish the skin.
Who Is The Manufacturer Of Lavelier Skin Care?
Lavelier Skin Care is produced by the brand called Lavelier skincare line, based in New York. Its products are available for purchase in physical and online stores. It was originally formed after skin enhancing properties were discovered in red coral seaweed. The company’s mission is to harness the potential of such natural elements that would help build high-quality products for skin care and antiaging. Most of its products have extracts from marine plants, which contain essential minerals for nourishing and revitalizing the skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Lavelier Skin Care?
Lavelier products are formulated with several primary ingredients. Here is an outline of some of them.
According to researches, coral seaweed may protect against the damages of free radicals, fight off acne, and repair aging skin. Some studies also suggest that it may improve and maintain the skin’s moisture levels and appearance.
The Science Behind Lavelier Skin Care
Lavelier Skin Care contains seaweed, hyaluronic acid, and collagen known to be potent against free radicals, inflammation, and aging signs such as wrinkling, fine lines, and age spots.
Some of the formulations’ ingredients may increase and maintain hydration and smoothen and brighten the skin aside from their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
According to the brand, to improve topical absorption, ingredients such as the red coral seaweed are hydrolyzed; that is, they are broken down for better and quicker absorption.
However, there are no clinical testing results to prove the product’s efficacy.
What Are The Benefits Of Lavelier Skin Care?
- It contains ingredients that may reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
- The line may improve and maintain skin moisture levels.
- The products are free of potentially harmful ingredients such as parabens.
What Are The Drawbacks Of Lavelier Skin Care?
- Most of the products contain ingredients with similar effects.
- The line is expensive, beyond the reach of many.
- You may experience a reaction to a particular ingredient.
- The skin may return to its previous state if products are discontinued.
- The brand does not offer any free trials.
- No refunds will be given to your purchase.
FAQs: Consumer Questions & AnswersIn our research for this report, we found that consumers are frequently asking the following questions online in regard to Lavelier Skin Care.
Lavelier is mostly free of artificial and potentially damaging ingredients such as parabens. So far, there have been no complaints of severe reactions to the product. However, we still advise that buyers check the list thoroughly to confirm that they are not allergic to any of the ingredients.
People with unhealed skin/chronic skin problems should not apply Lavelier or any other cosmetic formulation unless otherwise advised by a dermatologist.
Lavelier Skin Care is more expensively-priced than many skincare brands. Some of the formulations sell for as high as $2000 and above. Prices may vary slightly on third-party retail stores.
The formulations are to be applied as directed by the manufacturer, so check product labeling before use. However, we assume that like similar products, they may be best for twice-daily use after a wash/bath on dried face/body.
No free trials are offered. The company provides a return policy but only allows product exchange. Buyers do not get monetary refunds but are instead allowed to exchange the product if not satisfied with the results. So, you're stuck with the product, or you lose your money; either way, buyers lose if ineffective on them.
Lavelier Skin Care contains ingredients present in some mid-range to high-end skincare formulations. Many of the ingredients have studies backing their effectiveness on the stated conditions. However, unlike many of these products, Lavelier skincare is expensively-priced and certainly above the reach of many.
There are currently no complaints of severe side effects from any of the products. However, we advise that buyers with chronic skin conditions or allergies to any of the ingredients avoid the use or speak with a dermatologist before use. If you experience side effects such as itching, skin reddening, and peeling, discontinue immediately.
Lavelier is a high-end brand, and this explains the pricing. However, some of its key ingredients are present in many lesser-priced formulations. Keep the refund/return policy in mind and the fact that not all of the products will work as claimed for everyone.
What Are Consumers Saying About Lavelier Skin Care?
Lavelier Skin Care reviews are mixed. Some reviewers claimed to have noticed a significant improvement in their skin health from using some products. Some, on the other hand, complained of the products’ ineffectiveness on their skin. One thing many reviewers seem to agree on was that Lavelier Skin Care is expensively-priced.