Overview Of Rejuvene
Rejuvene is a California-based dermatology clinic that treats and makes a collection of products for different skin issues and conditions. According to the brand, all of its techniques are refined, advanced, and clinically-proven for the best quality of treatments and complete satisfaction.
Some of the services offered include acne treatments, injectable dermal fillers, laser treatments, peels, lip enhancements, Botox, micro-needling, sclerotherapy, and spa services. Its products include formulations for acne, anti-aging, cleansers, moisturizers, and men’s products.
This article will review the brand, the claims, products, services, pricing, and possible side effects of some of their services and products. Rejuvene reviews will also be considered for firsthand experience from past and current clients. Had any experience with the brand? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
How Does Rejuvene Work?
Outlined and discussed below are some of the brand’s services and how they are supposed to work:
- Injectable Fillers – Injectable fillers are commonly used for their restorative effects on the aging face. These fillers come in several formulas and they are intended to offer volume replacement and correct folds and lines from aging. Filler procedures generally do not take long to carry out and are cheaper and less invasive than plastic surgeries.
- Permanent Laser Hair Reduction – This laser procedure works by destroying the hair follicles in unwanted areas. Unlike other hair removal methods, the process destroys the hair follicles at their active growth cycle, leading to more hair removal than other methods. For the best results, experts recommend multiple treatments scheduled several weeks apart.
- Lip Enhancement and Correction – Lip enhancement procedures are done with injectable filler products. This helps diminish deep lip lines, define the lips’ borders, and add volume to thin lips. The individual’s specific needs and conditions are put into consideration, so a suitable treatment is created.
- Collagen P.I.N Microneedling – This procedure involves the creation of tiny and invisible perforations in the top layer of the dermis. It stimulates the skin’s natural self-repairing function for the release of growth factors and new collagen.
- Anti-aging Collection – Products in this collection are designed to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, sagging skin, and hyperpigmentation. They are formulated with ingredients such as vitamin A, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, peptides, and polyphenols from green tea.
Who Is The Manufacturer Of Rejuvene?
All of the products are manufactured by the brand. Trained and experienced specialists also carry out the procedures. Dr. Hodari, a board-certified dermatologist, heads the clinic. It is a treatment center in Northern California. They produce treatments, quite expensive products, and good customer service to create beautiful, healthy skin for life.
What Are The Ingredients In Rejuvene?
Below are some of the primary ingredients in some formulations in the collections of products:
In studies, it was shown to encourage healthy skin regeneration and protect against infection, evening out skin tone and brightening the skin for a radiant glow.
The Science Behind Rejuvene
Rejuvene skincare treatments and procedures are designed to erase the common aging signs, sculpt the face, and treat skin conditions and diseases on different body types.
The products such as the anti-aging collection may help reverse aging signs by strengthening the skin and providing it with the nourishment it requires to thrive and preserve moisture.
What Are The Benefits Of Rejuvene?
- The procedures are painless and quick.
- Products are suitable for many skin types.
- They may improve structure and moisture levels.
What Are The Drawbacks Of Rejuvene?
- Many of the formulations are expensive.
- No free trials are offered on the products.
- Some procedures and formulations may not offer the results promised.
- Although they offer refunds, many consumers mentioned they didn’t receive any credits.
FAQs: Consumer Questions & AnswersIn our research for this report, we found that consumers are frequently asking the following questions online in regard to Rejuvene:
None of Rejuvene's procedures and products has been reported to cause severe adverse reactions. The products are formulated with known and studied ingredients, and trained experts carry out the procedures.
Most of the products by the brand are higher-priced than many similar formulations in the same quality range. The procedures' cost seems to be within the price range in similar clinics in the Chico area.
As with similar formulations, most of the products are recommended for twice-daily use; morning and night, for the best results. The procedures are carried out by skin specialists after due assessment and recommendation of the skincare plan for the individual.
No free trials are offered on the products. Refunds may be provided on procedures and products if buyers are unsatisfied with their results; however, none of the reviewers who were unsatisfied with any of the services mentioned getting refunds.
Like most dermatological clinics, Rejuvene offers a wide range of products and services to improve skin health and appearance. While many of the products are higher-priced than similar formulations, they are within the price range of many other clinics' products.
Side effects that users may experience from some of the products include reddening, peeling, dryness, and itching. Side effects from the procedures may include bruising, redness, slight pain, and puffiness.
The brand's specialists are trained and experienced, and the procedures offered are within the price range of similar clinics. The products, on the other hand, are more expensively-priced than many other known brands.
What Are Consumers Saying About Rejuvene?
Rejuvene reviews though mixed, are mostly positive. Some of the reviewers on Yelp and Google praised their results and customer service experience. On the other hand, some complained that the brand’s services like the dermal fillers and Botox failed to live up to their expectations.